Carlsbad, CA – November 16, 2017 – TC Technology hosted the 9th annual 2017 PAG on November 8th and 9th in Carlsbad, California. Customers and partners attended this day and half meeting to collaborate, network, and learn about mobile information management systems for utilities.
- GRU’s response to Hurricane Irma using MIMS Mobile
- New Lite Design in MIMS 2018
- New iOS & Android support in MIMS 2018
- Simple tracing for electric, gas, and water in MIMS 2018
- New SDK’s for building utility solutions in MIMS 2018
Additionally, the first ever MIMS Workshop, which offered free, all day, hands-on training, was held on November 7th. This add-on event was a success and is expected during future product advisory group meetings.
Start planning now. Next year’s event is anticipated in early November 2018 in Carlsbad, California. Registration opens in the summer.
About TC Technology
TC Technology software streamlines fieldwork for utilities across North America delivering measurable benefits to operations, engineering, compliance and IT departments. Return on investment includes productivity savings, increased efficiency, and insightful analytics.