Carlsbad, CA – March 31, 2017 – Now available to customers and partners – MIMS 2017! This latest software release includes significant product investment targeting capability important to gas, electric, and water utilities.
New in MIMS 2017
- Named user support: configure MIMS to connect with ArcGIS Portal or ArcGIS Online for authentication
- Easy configuration of inspections and redlines in MIMS Mobile: use MIMS Configuration to set-up any inspection or redline in MIMS Mobile
- Support for Relationships: take advantage of relationships in search, identify, and inspections
- MIMS Configuration: new capability for easily configuring MIMS Mobile
- New version support: including Windows 10, SQL Server 2014, Oracle 12c, ArcGIS 10.4 & 10.5, and ArcGIS Runtime 10.2.7.
- New MIMS Portal: streamlined, online documentation for easy access and easy search, in a friendly format, all in one location.
MIMS is tightly integrated with ArcGIS Server and extends the system of engagement capabilities of ArcGIS into utility operations spatially enabling system inspections, maintenance management, regulatory compliance, field services, work management and 811.
Contact TC Technology to upgrade or purchase MIMS 2017 and join over ten thousand utility end users collectively serving nearly 20 million consumers who already benefit from MIMS.
About TC Technology
TC Technology software streamlines fieldwork for utilities across North America delivering measurable benefits to operations, engineering, compliance and IT departments. Return on investment includes productivity savings, increased efficiency, and insightful analytics.