If you are ready to produce meaningful contributions while working for a fast-paced software company – MIMS Developer is your chance!
When hired, you join a small team of specialists with a big impact – thousands of utility workers rely on MIMS every day!
As MIMS Developer, your role is more than just a coding – it includes:
- All aspects of product life-cycle such as design, development, code review, test, rework, documentation, bug fixing, improvements, and support
- Subject matter expertise of MIMS for activities such as training, demonstrations, and selection and scoping of the right customer engagements
- Attendance at company, sales and marketing, and industry events
The qualifications are straightforward:
- Bachelor of computer science (or similar) degree
- Proficiency with C#, Oracle, and SQL Server – ArcGIS Runtime a bonus
- Reside in the United States with authorization to work for any employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
About TC Technology
TC Technology’s MIMS software streamlines fieldwork for utilities across North America delivering measurable benefits to operations, engineering, compliance and IT departments. Return on investment includes productivity savings, increased efficiency, and insightful analytics.