If you are ready to help utilities understand, deploy, and maximize the use of Mobile Information Management Systems (MIMS) – then you are ready to join TC Technology’s professional services team!
When hired, you join a small team of expert consultants who work directly with customers to deliver solutions to utility workers.
As a Consultant-Developer, your role includes a broad range of responsibilities related to delivering MIMS:
- Planning, estimating, and bidding
- Requirements and design
- Installation, configuration, and testing
- Custom code development and rework
- Training, documenting, and supporting
- Subject matter expert
- Travel to customer sites (approximately 10% to 20%)
- Attendance at company, sales and marketing, and industry events
The qualifications are straightforward:
- Bachelor of science in computer science or similar degree
- Proficiency with consulting utilities
- Reside in the United States with authorization to work for any employer
Submit your resume to email@example.com today!
About TC Technology
TC Technology’s MIMS software streamlines fieldwork for utilities across North America delivering measurable benefits to operations, engineering, compliance and IT departments. Return on investment includes productivity savings, increased efficiency, and insightful analytics.