If you are ready to help utilities understand, deploy, and maximize use of Mobile Information Management Systems (MIMS) – then joining TC Technology’s professional services team is for you!
When hired, you join a small team of consultants who work directly with customers to enable thousands of utility workers rely on MIMS every day.
As a Consultant-Analyst, your role includes a broad range of responsibilities related to delivering MIMS:
- Planning, estimating, and bidding
- Requirements and design
- Installation, configuration, and testing
- Training, documenting, and supporting
- Subject matter expert
- Travel to customer sites (approximately 10% to 20%)
- Attendance at company, sales and marketing, and industry events
The qualifications are straightforward:
- Bachelor of science in GIS, computer science, or similar degree
- Proficiency with consulting with utilities
- Reside in the United States with authorization to work for any employer
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
About TC Technology
TC Technology’s MIMS software streamlines fieldwork for utilities across North America delivering measurable benefits to operations, engineering, compliance and IT departments. Return on investment includes productivity savings, increased efficiency, and insightful analytics.